figma Shinobu Kocho
The Insect Hashira. One who moves with the lightest feet and stings their prey with deadly toxins.
From the anime series "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" comes a figma of Shinobu Kocho!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of action-packed poses from the series.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a standard face, a smiling face and a condescending face.
- Optional parts include her Nichirin Blade and 2 butterfly effect parts with special support arms for creating her Insect Breathing techniques in figma form.
- A large-size articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 145mm in height.