figma Kento Nanami
This is a pre-order item with an estimated release date of June 2023. Please review our Pre-order Policy to learn more about pre-order.
Free U.S. shipping and 10% off international shipping with no minimum purchase!
"I'm going into overtime now."
From the anime series "Jujutsu Kaisen" comes a figma of Kento Nanami!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a standard face, a calm face and an expressionless face.
- Optional parts include his cursed tool, a 7:3 effect part, a standalone pair of sunglasses as well as an interchangeable upper-body part to display him with his jacket off.
- In addition, a collar part without a necktie for use with the interchangeable upper-body part and a necktie-wrapped hand part are included.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 165mm in height.