Frame Arms Girl Magatsuki [Kikka]
Magatsuki is based on the Frame Arms model of the same name designed by ToMo and transformed into an original female character
illustrated by E-ji Komatsu.
And now, a variation model kit of Magatsuki, “MAGATSUKI [KIKKA]” is born!
A bonus pamphlet made by SB Creative is included with this model kit which includes special content such as an original illustration.
- 3 types of pre-painted face parts are included (Smiling, Injured, and Eyes Closed).
- The hairstyle is changed to be one that is tied up. Magatsuki’s standard long hair part is also included.
- Bangs without headgear is included.
- The model kit is designed with gold and white-based coloration to complement the standard Magatsuki.
- Clear throwing stars are included and are the same coloration as the transparent armor.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other gold markings.
- The characteristic clear armor of Magatsuki is recreated with clear parts and has engravings carved underneath.
- The 3mm joints enable this model to be assembled into the default form as well as a special “Kunoichi Mode”. Various accessories can also be attached giving fans the ability to customize this model.
- 2 sets of the long sword “Tenkai” and short sword “Satsuga” are included.
- The sheathed/unsheathed versions of the weapons are recreated without replacement parts.
- Joint parts are included to attach the long sword “Tenkai” to the model’s heel.
- It is possible to assemble the headgear into a large version, or into 2 smaller variants.
- A simple round base is included. The attachment parts can be moved up and down.
- Optional joint parts for the thigh are also included.
- Hip joint parts are also included.
- The pop-out chest and shoulder joints can be moved, allowing for a wider range of movement.
- Using the sliding joint on the hip and the pop-out joints on the thighs together will allow for a wider range of movement.
- The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing you to post the hands in a variety of expressions.
- The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts. The joint is compatible with other Frame Arms Girl model kits, allowing you to change out
- the hands to make your own custom Frame Arms Girl.
- The 3mm connectors on the arms and feet are compatible with gear from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
Materials: PS, PE, ABS, POM, PVC (Phthalate-free)
Approximately 162mm in height when built.