figma Rin Shirane
"You're going home. Whether you like it or not."
From TOMYTEC's 'Little Armory' 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - Miyo Asato's good friend Rin Shirane!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield weapons from the Little Armory series.
- In order to display her in her rappelling pose, special waist parts, her belay device, hook and rope are included. Rope part can be bent into place to match her pose.
- A runner kit to create the 9mm silencer integrated MP5SD6 Type is included. Stock can be displayed retracted or extended. Equipment includes a dot-sight and laser sight. An interchangeable hand guard with attached foregrip is also included, and is a feature limited to the figma release.
- She comes with two face plates including a standard expression and a battle expression.
- She comes with a handgun with attached flashlight that can be displayed holstered.
- The background sheet of the product doubles as a background display to show her rappelling.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Rin Shirane? -
Rin Shirane is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. She plays a part in the defense of the region as one of the students at the Jyoushuu Girls Academy.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height. Includes a "Little Armory" MP5SD6 Type Runner Kit (PS).